Welcome to the Community of Practice for Nature-based Solutions in Water Management!
Disclaimer: Most content is only visible to the community members, please join to see more.
Nature based solutions present huge potential to address water challenges and move towards sustainable development and climate resilience. Yet, their implementation is still lagging behind, driven in part by insufficient awareness and information, knowledge fragmentation, and insufficient cross-sectoral exchanges.
We therefore believe there is a need to create an environment where experts, practitioners and other interested stakeholders can discuss, exchange and learn about NBS. The community of practice for nature-based solution in water management is an opportunity to build on a wider recognition of NBS and will help increase the capacity and knowledge of its members. It is a learning tool that can host different articles, blogs, discussions, interviews, webinars, opportunities, and other interactive activities and will facilitate you to:
- network with other experts and practitioners
- exchange knowledge, experiences on specific issues related to NBS in water management
- ask experts on specific challenges
- showcase different implementation examples and discuss implementation challenges being faced.
- discuss innovative ideas and develop new projects.
- access information about events, working opportunities, funding mechanisms
- share news, good examples, case studies and projects from different regions and contexts.
We would like to thank you for joining the community and are looking forward to your contributions! We believe we all have a lot to share and to learn. By sharing our knowledge and our experiences on NBS, we will together ensure a step towards more sustainable and climate resilient environment.